Municipal Court date changes in response to COVID-19 restrictions are as follows, and may be subject to change:
- Court Operations – Phase 1 (Updated) under Supreme Court Operational Directives (effective July 27th, 2020)
- Per the Circuit Court of Jackson County order, temperature must be taken by all individuals by Court staff before entrance into the Municipal Court.
- In accordance with the Circuit Court of Jackson County’s Phase 1 Operational Directives, admittance will be limited inside the courtroom – 10 maximum, including staff.
- Masks/ face coverings must be worn by all individuals inside the City Hall/ courtroom.
- Upon arrival, please check-in at the entrance to City Hall. You will either be admitted inside, or asked to wait inside your vehicle.
- Defendants: Please contact the Court Clerk for more information at (816) 847-6240 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attorneys: Please contact the City Prosecutor at email@example.com for more information.
Missouri Supreme Court ordered COVID-19 Response for Grain Valley’s Municipal Court.
AMNESTY MONTH - FEBRUARY 2021: Clear warrant and resolve charges without arrest
Court Dates & Times
- Municipal Court Dates
- All court sessions begin at 6:00 pm
- Attorney docket begins at 4:00 pm
- Municipal Court phones are not answered after 4:00 pm on court nights.
Get in Touch
Phone & Fax
Fax: (816) 847-6209
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phones are not answered after 4:00 p.m. on court nights.
711 Main Street
Grain Valley, MO 64029
Map · Grain Valley Municipal Court
711 Main Street · Grain Valley, MO 64029