Grain Valley is a High Performance Organization that encourages all employees to share their valuable insights, experiences, and ideas. We are also a team of unique individuals working towards the same goal of serving the community of Grain Valley in a professional and responsive manner. Our employees are committed to ensuring our community is a great place to live, work and play.
We lead by core values in constant pursuit of excellence:
- Commitment – Dedicate oneself to consistent and excellent public service
- Communication – Communicate in a positive, honest, and productive manner
- Diversity – Promote inclusiveness and impartiality throughout the organization
- Innovation – Implement unique, creative, and cost-effective solutions
- Integrity – Adherence to high ethical standards
- Personal Responsibility – Take initiative to achieve excellence and accept accountability
- Respect – Demonstrate a high regard for others
- Teamwork – Promote cooperative efforts, open communication, and trust
The City of Grain Valley reaffirms its commitment to a program of equal opportunity as set forth below to ensure that the recruitment, selection, appointment, and advancement practices of the City afford equal employment opportunity to qualified applicants and employees from all segments of society without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Consistent with this commitment, the City will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and accommodations for religious practices in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
The Human Resources Department of the City of Grain Valley maintains all areas of Human Resource functions including:
- Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Labor Relations
- Organizational & Employee Development
- Recruitment & Selection
- Risk Management & Loss Control
- Staffing Management
- Training & Development
The City of Grain Valley is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity participating in E-Verify. Grain Valley provides Reasonable Accommodation to all employees and applicants.
Click here to learn about Employment opportunities.
711 Main Street
Grain Valley, MO 64029
Phone: (816) 847-6210
Fax: (816) 847-6202