The Grain Valley Community Center is home to a gymnasium, fitness center, locker room & shower facilities, conference/meeting room, reception room, and full commercial kitchen.
Gymnasium: Equipment available for Basketball & Volleyball. Also available for rentals for Basketball & Volleyball during normal facility hours. Requests should be made at the community center office.
Fitness Center: Treadmills, elliptical, bicycles (upright & recumbent), weight training machines, and free weights, and TV’s.
Conference/Meeting Room: Seats up to 35 people with existing tables & chairs. Dry erase board, flip chart, & TV/VCR available for use.
Reception/Multipurpose Room: Holds up to 300 people or 250 seated with existing tables & chairs.
Commercial Kitchen: Includes ice machine, refrigerator, coffee makers, water coolers, stove, and oven. Available to rent for those having a small meeting or large reception.
Facility User Information
Come visit the Grain Valley Community Center – your first visit is FREE! Locker room facilities are available for users of the fitness center and the gymnasium may be used for recreational activities such as basketball, volleyball, aerobics, and other types of exercise.
Under 18 Years of Age $3.00
18 Years of Age & Older $5.00
Fitness Center Fees & Information
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 16-17 years of age permitted with a paid legal guardian/parent
- The fitness center will close 15 minutes prior to facility closing
- Times are subject to change based on usage and staff availability
- Resident Rates reflect those who live inside the limits of Grain Valley and pay their water bill to the City of Grain Valley. Proof of residency is required
- Senior Rates reflect those who are 65 years of age and older
713 S Main Street
Grain Valley, MO 64029
Monday – Thursday
5:30am – 10:00pm
Friday 5:30am – 6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Phone: (816) 847-6230
Fax: (816) 867-2053
Fitness Center Passes & Fees
SilverSneakers and Silver&Fit Accepted