The Grain Valley Aquatic Center features a zero-depth entrance, tot slide, 12’ floating python, diving board, and slides. Concession stand, shaded concession tables, and lounge areas are also available to keep you and your family refreshed on those hot summer days.
Daily Admission: $5.00
Ages 4 & Under: FREE
Season Pass Fees
Additional Aquatic Center Information
- Season passes may be purchased at the Community Center front desk.
- Family passes are for those living at the same address, and are limited to 4 people per pass. Only 2 adults over the age of 18 may be on a pass. Additional family members are $15.00 each. (max of 6 people per pool pass)
- A resident is defined as someone who pays their water bill to the City of Grain Valley – proof of address will be required.
- Children under the age of 10 years old and all youth non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please Click Here For A List Of Our Aquatic Center Rules & Regulations
713 S Main Street
Grain Valley, MO 64029
Opening Day: Saturday, May 27, 2017
Open Swim Hours:
Mondays – Sundays
Noon – 6:00pm
*Times are subject to change once school starts in mid-August.
Closing Day: Monday, September 4, 2017
(Hours: 12:00pm – 4:00pm)
Phone: (816) 847-6230
Fax: (816) 867-2053